Sunday, September 13, 2009

The Annual OWOS hack attack

Greetings from north Portland! From sitting shiva to participating in a classic, DIY Portland style wedding (i.e. no professional caterer, wedding planners, etc), it has sure been one full last week of vacation.

Well, I think that the rampant spree of pharmaceutical offerings has come to an end, but in the meantime know that I'm monitoring the situation and am prepared to completely change my account info if necessary. Sorry to those of you who subscribe to one of my feeds and are receiving this spam.

More typical blog offerings to come next week.

3 comments:

Florida Jim said...

For just a minute there, I thought you had a new vice.
Not that I'm judging or anything . . .
Best, Jim

Arjun said...

Those were my favorite posts! Why did you delete them?

Joe Manekin said...

Jim - yes, I do enjoy the occasional ciallis binge from time to time.

Arjun - Maybe I've got to give the people what they want: weekly drug offers! Maybe Thursdays, a day before the old school hip-hop videos?